Friday, May 8, 2009

No favoritism here!?

I've been downstairs, in my craftroom! Surprised I haven't fallen asleep, after that delicious lunch with Nurse Nancy! :o)

Fannie Jo (AKA: JoJo) asked me to come up with an MU card, for her daughter's teacher . . . this is what I came up with. I'm dodging the favoritism bullet . . . I'm staying pretty neutral there, haven't I?! :o) Posted a KU Jayhawk yesterday and an MU Tiger today!

Got a couple more cards to do . . . so back to crafting I go! I just had to share, once I was done. I didn't say that I've gone to the other side of the state line . . . I'm just stating that I was excited to how you the card . . . that's all! :o)

Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

4 comments:

  1. WOOHOO!!! Thanks sister for sharing!!! Your card turned out really well!

    M-I-Z-Z-O-U WOOHOO!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy - thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment!! I love your site - I used to be a huge stamper and scrapbooker but have had less time lately (kids are 5, 3 and 1 so slowly things are getting better!). I was a SU demonstrator for a year or two when my second was born, but just couldn't keep up with two (and then three) little ones. I miss it and I still love their catalogue! I'm enjoying browsing through your cards - love them - and will be back for sure for some ideas. I'm hoping to start the baby's scrapbook soon - she is the only girl and I am very ready for some PINK!

    The MU card is fantastic - the tiger looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow your card did turn out cute. You did a great job as usual.

    ReplyDelete