Sunday, May 3, 2009

Happy Scrapbook Weekend!

Wanted to wish all of you a Happy Scrapbook weekend!

I had our last punch class, yesterday, at Jeri's house. :o( She's going to start another one up in September though . . . yeah! We punched some cute stuff yesterday. I'll post it this week.

Wanted to show you my craft room! This past week, I got two new tables and all new chairs! No more card tables, hard wooden, or cold folding chairs for my gals now!! :o) We now have enough room for 18 gals downstairs (oops + my spot = 19)! WAHOO! Terry helped out quite so much . . . driving places, to help me pick up everything and dragging things to the basement with me. What a sweetie!

Tammy & Theresa came over last night and "played"! We tried out some of my new purchases too! Below are the cards that Theresa & Tammy made . . . didn't they do a super job? I so enjoy spending time downstairs with friends and family!

I hope you are having a wonderful weekend! We're going to plant our trees today . . . I will be sure to post pictures.

Thanks for stopping by my new craft room! :o)
Peggy

5 comments:

  1. You didn't tell me about the "new, improved room"!! It's fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love your craft room! How fun to be able to have that many friends over at one time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new tables and "COMFIE" chairs are great. I can say that my behind was nice and cozy all night long. It was an "early" evening but I needed to make some stuff for Teacher Appreciation week and Maggie helped me out! Good ideas sister and thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your craft room looks great! It's so nice that you have an area like that to work in and hold your classes in. I love all of the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for letting me come over and play this weekend. I really like the way you have the room set up. I do say those new chairs are mighty comfy. I have to say I really like the idea we came up for those cards. I think they turned out really cute. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete