Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Valentine's Workshop

Oh my gosh . . . guess what came in the mail today?! Terry thought I purchased some bricks! Oh me, oh my . . . I got the new Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer catalogs! There are some awesome new stamps and great ideas in the catalog! If you'd like to pre-order one, they are $5/each (+S&H if you need it mailed). Oh my gosh, wait until you see it! It'll definitely make your socks go up-n-down! :o)

Want a sneak peek of what you'll be making at the Valentine's workshop on January 23rd? Here are the planned cards/projects that you will be making: Ghirardelli Square Chocolate Holder, Criss-Cross Card, Loads of Love Truck, and 2-4-6-8 Acrylic Box. Price of the workshop is $10 or you can make 2 sets of everything for $18.

Hope you have a wonderful day!
Peggy















2 comments:

  1. I am so looking forward to our class tomorrow night! It will be alot of fun making these wonderful Valentine's cards and gifts!

    Tata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute projects! I really like the pocket cards!

    ReplyDelete