Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Blog Candy . . .

The "blog candy", for this next month is this cute miniature composition notebook. You could keep this, in with your camera, and use it to journal your pictures in . . . so you don't forget the 5 why's on the picture (who, what, where, when, and why). There is a little piece of black ribbon attached to it, so you can keep your place.

All you have to do is leave a comment
(=1 entry), on any January '09 posts, or follow my blog (=1 entry). Each time you leave a comment (limit 1 per post), you receive 1 entry. Those of you that already follow will automatically receive 1 entry. The drawing will be on Saturday, February 7th @ 12:00P, using random.org.

The winner will be announced/notified via the blog. You can e-mail me, at that time, with your home address.

Good luck and thanks for stopping by the craft room!
Peggy

5 comments:

  1. Peggy,

    This is a great giveaway! I would love to win this! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell Peggy. Just wanted to say thanks for visiting my diary, it's always nice to see a new name!

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sissy,

    I would love to win this also!!!!! You did a great job!

    Woohoo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cute. I would really like this too! But heck who wouldn't. Aww heck I am going to cross everything. LOL!
    Have a great day!
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute. I would love one of these.

    ReplyDelete