Sunday, January 4, 2009

Halloween Scrapbook Pages

Hey there! I hope you're new year is going well . . . I've been scrapbooking to no end lately!

I started our oldest son's page, on the green color, and then I was going to add some Cricut die cuts on it . . . but then I had an epiphany! Back in September, I had been to another SU Demo's house and she'd done this Frankenstein. As you've seen that Theresa (my sister) and I have come up with alot of things to put this 'lil Frankenstein guy on . . . well now . . . he's on a scrapbook page! I then made the mummy scrapbook page, for our youngest son's Halloween school party page. All I need to do is print off the pictures and add them. WAHOO! Another holiday scrapbooked! :o)

Our sons saw the Dracula picture, out on SplitCoastStampers, so maybe we'll have to do another page . . . maybe the one on the actual date, before we went out Trick-or-Treating?! :o)

I was so proud of them, I just had to share it!
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and leaving a couple of comments. I love to see people in their own creativity. I hope to one day be able to sit down and finish my empty scrapbook. I have one for each kid up to a year. I started a Christmas one and then it was ruined when our house got flooded. :(
    I know your kids will love those books when they one day show their kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pages are so cute! You did a great job!

    Tata

    ReplyDelete