Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Note Pad Photo Frame

Found this via an e-mail, from our Yahoo sideline group. Once I saw it . . . I just had to go and make one, 'cause it was just so stinkin' cute! It's made with the Big Shot Scalloped Square die. If you'd like the instructions, just e-mail me and I'll send 'em to you. The brown 3.5" square (on the inside) is where you can place a picture.

Last Saturday, the boys school had their annual auction. Oh my did we have fun. First . . . BIG thanks to Jenny, for watching the boys. They had so much fun with her . . . of course the always have fun with Aunt Jenny! :o) There was three V-Smile Pockets up for auction . . . we'd seen these in the store, but hadn't bought them. We got 2 Pockets + 12 games, for what we would have spent on just one of the Pockets itself! Caleb, Nathan's 'lil buddy, got one too . . . his parents bid on the third one. We also got a reserved parking
spot, at the end of the drop-off lane, a lunch out with one of the teachers, and a music bag (from the music teacher)! I thought I was going to have to hurt someone, if they outbid me again on the reserved parking spot! :o)

Here's a picture of boys, Monday, morning. We'd gotten dressed, eaten, and ready to go a bit early, so I let them play with their new games, until the clock to said 7:50A! It was picture day even! :o) Can't wait to see their pictures!

I hope you're having a wonderful day! Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment