Friday, March 19, 2010

April's Christmas Card

Since the boys are on Spring Break this week, I decided to take a couple days off and hang with all my fellas.

We were going to go to the Lake of the Ozarks, but there is a likely chance of snow this weekend. Driving on those Missouri lake roads + snow = one nervous Nelly driver! Can you believe that?! The first day of Spring and it's supposed to snow in the
midwest?! So . . . the we'll have to save the lake for another weekend. I think with the NCAA championship on television, Terry wasn't too upset about staying at home either! :o) I was 1st place, last night, in our NCAA bracket (there are 390 of us) . . . I'm down to 4th now. :o( No money for 4th place . . . so I'm hoping there are some upsets today!

Okay . . . you know how we're doing a Christmas card each month, at the monthly workshop? Here's the one for April! I got my inspiration from Jennifer Tribue's blog. This was one of her card swaps, from the Regional seminar she attended. She has a cute blog . . . if you get some time, check it out.

Don't forget the March workshop is next Friday @ 6:30P. Please be sure to RSVP, with how many sets you'd like to make. I'll be sure post the project pictures this weekend.

Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. What a neat idea to do a Christmas card each month! I love the texture and how you used the ornament punch! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Christmas card!

    I think I would have stayed home too!

    ReplyDelete