Friday, March 12, 2010

Chiefs Digital Scrapbook Page

Once I got home from work last night, I tuned into a My Digital Studio (MDS) webinar. I have to say that whenever I sign up for one of these webinars, it just gets me even MORE enthusiastic to create some MDS scrapbook pages! This actually started as one of the pages from the Christmas Jingle designer template. I changed the background paper, kept some of the embellishments, added a stamp, and changed the red to match the KC Chiefs colors. With alot of us using digital cameras now, I don't know about you . . . but I have a bunch of pictures that have never been developed! They're collecting dust on our harddrive! :o) At least I'm putting these pictures onto the MDS pages, right?

On Tuesday night . . . Pam, Tina, and Jeri, and I got together to put the Spring Fling welcome packets together. Tina's daughter came and helped out too; she did a fantistic job! My fellow C.O.W. members are so creative and we always have a wonderful time together. It'll be great to spend the weekend with them.

I'm packing up my laptop, my Make & Take passport projects, and half my craft room (kind of kidding) for the Spring Fling weekend! :o) I can't wait until 3:00P this afternoon! A weekend with great food + a few alcoholic beverages + creative friends = one fun girl weekend! I'm so looking forward to seeing how everyone is decorating their suitedoors. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!

Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Great page Peggy! I love what you did with MDS. Just awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the MDS page! I really need to get to that, myself...I'm not a scrapper, so it's harder to get going on it! lol

    ReplyDelete