Friday, March 5, 2010

March Workshop

With the Spring Break week coming upon us, I needed to change the March workshop to March 26th. The one in April will resume back on the 3rd Friday of the month, on April 16th . . . so be sure to mark your calendars!

Here are two of the projects, for the workshop . . . I'll post the other two projects later! Gotta tease 'ya some how . . . right?!?! I just love the In Colors . . . the Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry are my two absolute favorites! I sure hope that SU! keeps them around! You could make this little "Bitty Box" for Mother's Day or put a
pair of earrings in it, for a girlfriend's birthday. It's similar to a itty-bitty pizza box . . . they're cute little boxes!

I can't believe that the Spring Fling is ONE week away?! OMG! Do you gals have your door decorations planned? Everyone attending, including the C.O.W. members, are eligible to win the Best Decorated Door prize!

Got a pretty busy month in March . . . the Spring Fling, Spring Break, March workshop, and the Kids Crop! Oh twist my arm?! :o) LOVE IT!

Hope you're having a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Nothing better than a month of craft activities! Love your items for your workshop! And your comment to Rori on my blog-too funny!

    ReplyDelete