Thursday, March 18, 2010

MDS Page + Sale-A-Bration

I created a couple scrapbook pages last night, with My Digital Studio (MDS) . . . of our Spring Fling weekend! Creating pages in MDS is so much fun . . . if you can drag & drop photos and like to be creative with colors & stamps . . . MDS is for you! If you have Stampin' Up! products at home, you can create "hybrid" pages and/or cards, to include coordinating products you already have . . . you can me it more dimensional that way! :o)

We're already starting to plan the next crop, so mark your calendar for October 8th - 10th at the Embassy Suites in North Kansas City . . . if you'd like to join us, please e-mail me.

As a friendly reminder . . . Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is through March 31st . . . two weeks away! For every $50 you spend, you receive an item from the SAB catalog for free! Also, if you've been considering becoming a demonstrator, now is the perfect time! During Sale-A-Bration, anyone who joins can choose any stamp set--a value of up to $47.95--from our current Idea Book and Catalog or Occasions Mini Catalog. Plus, through March 31st, get 15% off the price of the standard Starter Kit or Digital+ Starter Kit!

I became a SU! demonstrator because of the quality of the products, I loved how all the colors coordinated together, I wanted to support my hobby, and obviously be surrounded by fun & creative women! :o) As you can see from the weekend scrapbook pages . . . we do have a great group of C.O.W. members and would welcome the opportunity to add you to our group. Please contact me, if you'd like to discuss this further . . . I'll be happy to tell you more about the great benefits and support Stampin' Up! provides.

Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment