Friday, March 6, 2009

Getting ready for Regionals . . .

I guess I'm as ready as I ever will be, for tomorrow, at the Stampin' Up! Regional Seminar . . . I can't wait! I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve! I'd better take a sleep aide tonight, or I won't sleep! :o)

I need to thank Jeri (my Stampin' Up! upline), for all her help! She helped me map out all my projects, since I'm a newbie at all this . . . I didn't know what to expect . . . still don't, but I feel more prepared thanks to Jeri!

Jeri also created a blog yesterday too! She's a very talented lady and has a inspiring craft room . . . I've learned so much from her! Check out Jeri's blog and leave a comment . . . remember how excite we all got, when we all got our first comments posted on our blogs?

Dad is back home now! He had his first physician appointment and his BP was 120/70 and his HR was in the low 80's! SUCCESS! Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers ladies!

Okay . . . gotta get up early tomorrow . . . got a 3.5 hour car ride (by myself)! Oh Sissy, you can only imagine all the songs I'm going to be singing on the way to Nebraska . . . I'll have my own 'lil rock concert! :o)

I'll upload all my swaps, once I get back home! Thanks for stopping by the craft room!
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. I am a little late commenting but I hope you had a great time at your seminar.

    That's great about your Dad! I hope he continues to do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to learn how to make that flower card! I wanted to make one on Saturday and got side tracked!!! I need to start making a list!!! Your items that you made turned out really cute! Great Job!!!

    ReplyDelete