Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well wishes . . .

Jeri, my SU! upline, is going to have surgery today and tomorrow. Her physicians are going to remove some cancerous skin on her lower eyelid. Apparently this kind of cancer is due to her being a sun godess, when she was younger. When we had our downline meeting, a few weeks ago, Jeri couldn't stress enough for all of us (and our children) to wear sunscreen whenever we're out in the sun. I made her this card, to send her well wishes. Please keep Jeri in your thoughts and prayers.

I used the Whimsical Words stamp set from the Sale-A-Bration catalog, which you can get free with a $50 order. Can I say that I LOVE this stamp set?! I also used 1-1/4" Striped Chocolate Chip Grosgrain Ribbon, Vellum paper. The vellum paper was run through the Big Shot with the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder.

Hopefully Jeri will have a speedy recovery and be back to her 'ole stampin' self real soon! :o) Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

4 comments:

  1. Hope everything goes well for Jeri. She is in my thoughts and prayers. The card turned out really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for your friend's speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the beautiful card and well wishes! I am healing more and feeling better each day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this card that you made for Jeri!! Glad to see that she is doing better. I just love that ribbob....They haven't gotten rid of it yet have they? It came in different colors!

    ReplyDelete