Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My Digital Studio Page . . .

I was playing with My Digital Studio (MDS) tonight and created this page. I really liked the way you can see how Nathan has changed over the years.

He was laughing pretty hard, when he saw his 1st birthday picture. Grandma Betty made that birthday cake for him! He sure went to town on that chocolate cake! :o) Isn't that just the cutest picture?! We'll have to create Patrick's page next! I saved Nathan's page as a template, so I can just drag and drop Patrick's into the same layout!

The one thing I absolutely LOVE about MDS is that everything matches and if you choose to make it a "hybrid" page (add your embellishments) . . . it'll match with the rest of your Stampin' Up! colors!

I'll share Patrick's page, when we get that done . . . thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

4 comments:

  1. Ok I just love this page. It turned out real cute. I may just have to purchase that digital studio. Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this srapbook page. Its wonderful to have so many years on one page, and to be able to see the changes that this cute boy has made.

    Have a great day.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, this is so cute and what a great idea! Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete