Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blue & Gold Banquet Scrapbook Page

I wanted to scrapbook Nathan's Blue & Gold Banquet, from last week. He got his Bobcat badge, along with his pack-mates.

I'd taken a My Digital Studio webinar this week, where Patty Bennett showed all of us
how to use our "Opacity" buttons in our MDS backgrounds. I just had to try it out! The clipart did pixelate . . . but I'm okay with it.

I put the boys names under them, so in 10-15 years . . . we can remember their names! :o) Nathan couldn't understand why I didn't put his name on there too! Too funny! Gosh he cracks me up sometimes!

I took tomorrow off, to spend some time with my fellas. Patrick's all excited, because I'm taking and picking them up from school. I've gotta enjoy this while I can . . . they're not going to want me to come within a mile of the school, in a few more years . . . right?! :o)

I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

1 comment:

  1. It looks fabulous! Glad you enjoyed the webinar and thanks for sharing your results with me!
    Patty

    ReplyDelete