Sunday, June 14, 2009

June Workshop

Hey there gals! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

The boys did great at their second swimming lesson yesterday. WAHOO! I do have to say that Alex and Shawn, their instructors, are wonderful with kids.

We had so much fun at my boss' house yesterday too! Justin liked his glass picture frame . . . once he opened it, he immediately went to show everyone. Bonnie, my boss' wife, brought out a box of their boys old GI Joe figures. Let me tell you, there were alot of wounded GI Joe's in that box . . . 'cause they were missing arms, arms, legs, and even heads! :o) We even went on a hay ride around their property! It was a great afternoon and it was nice of them to invite us out to their home.

We saw an RV sales place in Liberty, on the way to Mark & Bonnie's house, so we stopped by on the way home. The boys had SO much fun going from camper to camper. :o) Since they were already closed, alot of the higher priced campers were locked . . . but the boys still had to try every camper door. You should have seen their faces, when one of 'em wasn't locked . . . they smiled like they'd hit the jackpot or something. :o) TOO FUNNY!

Today, there are a group of us gals that get together quarterly . . . we have lunch and then go to a play at the American Heartland Theater. We've all worked together for a long time (17+ years), and we have a ball catching up.

Here's a picture of the workshop projects we're going to do on Friday! I have a little door prize for one of you lucky gals too! Hope everyone can make it!

I got the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog in the mail this week too! Oh my gosh . . . I swear there are so many new items, it's gonna make your socks go up and down! Those of you coming to the workshop, can sneak a peak at it!

Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

5 comments:

  1. Oh boy that picture of the pool looks really good right about now. I went out to watch Brents games today and it sure was hot there.
    I can hardly wait for the workshop all of the cards look like alot of fun.
    I am glad you had a good weekend.
    I hope you have a great week as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad that the boys are enjoying their swimming lessons!

    I love looking at RVs. It's amazing how big some of them are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stuff for Friday!

    I'm amazed at how big RVs are too, and also at how big and fancy they can make living quarters on horse trailers.

    Glad the boys are enjoying swimming and that you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the cards you are doing at your class!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved watchng my kids when they took swimming lessons. It's such a fun time for them!!
    Have a great day.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete