Monday, June 8, 2009

Worlds of Fun + Birthday Card

Here's our motley crew at Worlds of Fun yesterday! We were there for SIX hours, but it was perfect . . . no lines, weather cooperated with us (got hot towards the end), and all the kids did very well!

I made a card for Katie (Terry's cousin), who has a birthday this month . . . hopefully she won't see this before she receives it in the mail! :o) I just love this
Cheers to You stamp set! For $17.95, it has 6 stamps, and I find it's very versatile (for those of us over 21)! I also used the Top Note Bigz die . . . one of my other favorites too, can you tell?!

Thanks for stopping my craft room!
Peggy

5 comments:

  1. You're always doing something fun! Your boys will have such great memories.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for Jackson to be able to enjoy Worlds of Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a fun day!!!! Everyone had a great time and everyone was POOPED when we left! Your card turned out really cute sissy!!! Great job!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like everyone had a great time at WOF especially the kids.
    The card turned out really cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you guys had a great time! Love the card. It's very pretty!

    ReplyDelete