As promised . . . here are the instructions for the small (1" x 2") Post-It Note Holders . . . you can do this project in TEN easy steps:
1. Cut paper to 2" x 4-3/8"
2. Score @ 1", 1-1/4", 2-13/16", and 3-1/16"
3. Use Scallop Edge punch, at the 1" side (so add decorative edge, you don't have to do this).
4. Stamp (or color) ladybug, from the Darling Dots Hostess stamp set (level 1).
5. Punch ladybug out with 1-1/4" circle punch.
6. Punch black cardstock with 1-3/8" circle punch.
7. Adhere ladybug to black circle.
8. Place a mini-glue dot to the bottom/back of black circle.
9. Adhere black circle to holder.
10. You're done! That wasn't so hard, now was it?!
If you make a post-it note holder, and e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org me the picture . . . you'll get another entry into the March 1st drawing! I'll even post your little creativity work too! Luckily they're not that difficult, since I'm going to be making about 20 of them (to swap) for the regional seminar in Lincoln, NE (in March).
I also wanted to share with you, what I do when I see a layout . . . I write and draw it up on a index card. The index cards are neatly tucked away, all in one spot! I have it divided by holidays/occasions.
Want to know more about how to get the Hostess (Level 1) stamp sets? Host a workshop or even pool your money together with a girlfriend . . . a $150 order entitles you to one free hostess stamp set of your choice (Level 1), 3 Sale-A-Bration items, and $15 worth of free products! The Sale-A-Bration promotion is through March 31st.
Let me know if you have any questions, regarding the hostess stamp sets or the instructions.
Thank you for stopping by the craft room!