Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Save the date card!

I was out on SplitCoastStampers website, awhile ago, and found a tuxedo card that I thought was very cute (made by gv913). Steff (a friend of mine at work) is getting married and she's been looking for a "Save the date" card, to inform their out of town guests.

When I found the card, I e-mail gv13 and asked for the dimensions (or recipe) for the card. She e-mailed me back and said that it'd be just as easy to put one in the mail to me! Can you believe that?! I was so excited when I got it in the mail!

Steff's birthday is on Thursday, but we're celebrating it tomorrow. I made this to put in her little birthday care package. Fannie Jo and I also got her a bride and groom clear stamp set and a gift card to Archiver's. We hope she enjoys her gifts . . . and that she doesn't read this before lunch tomorrow! :o) Her boss gave her a gift card to Archiver's, for Christmas, so we thought we'd just add a bit more so she could just go nuts! (It's so easy to do in that store!) Happy birthday Steff!

Inside the card I was sent, reads: "You better take lots of pictures, cause you'll never get him this dressed up again. Congrats on your Wedding!" Too bad that it's true, huh?!

Thanks for stopping by the craft room!
Peggy

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful card! I hope your friend Steff has a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute card. I work with a group of great men. But all men none the less. Sounds fun to have a few women to be fun with.
    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a neat idea!!!!! Did Steph like her gift that you and Fannie gave her? How many of these cards to you need to make?

    ReplyDelete