Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Coaster Desk Calendar

Hope you've had a wonderful week!

Theresa (my sister), Bruce (her husband), Terry (my husband) and I went to the Kansas City Chiefs game on Sunday. We realized that it was the first time that the four of us had been out, "SC" (since children)! Their oldest is going to be eight years old in December! WOW! Although the Chiefs lost, in overtime, we had a wonderful time spending time together!

I couldn't resist showing off our kids, as toddlers, on my "Coaster Desk Calendar". This is a workshop I am having in my craft room, next Friday - November 14th at 6:30P. The cost is $10, once you've completed the calendar, all you have to do is add the picture! This is a great opportunity to start making something for Grandma and/or Grandpa at Christmas time! If you'd like to join us, please RSVP by next Wednesday (11/12).

Last Saturday, there were 13 of us that rented a local hall and cropped ALL day! We had a bunch of fun. My sister is turning into quite the 'lil crafter! Here is a picture of our newest Christmas project. We're going to give these to our son's teachers and friends & family. Didn't they turn out cute? The girls were jokin' around and started a small auction for the cans, during the crop too . . . I believe the price got up to over $30! :o) Do I hear any higher bids? (just kidding)

Thank you for stopping by the Craft Room!
Peggy
www.MyCraftCottage.net
RSVP to: pmfullbright@everestkc.net

No comments:

Post a Comment