Saturday, November 29, 2008

Birthday Calendar Workshop

I am having a Birthday Calendar Workshop, at my home, on 12/19 at 6:30P. The Workshop fee is $15.00. Kits are available also . . . you have your choice between two color schemes (Chocolate Chip or Windsor Knot). Kits are available also.

I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. We celebrated with my Dad and Stepmother. My Mother-in-Law was planning on coming too, but she's come down with the flu bug! :o( Everything was so delicious!

The Cricuteer group is having a crop this Saturday, at the Fraternal Order of Police Hall in KCK. The cost is $50/day and we divide it evenly, amongst who shows up. The doors open @ 9:00A - 11:59P! Last time, we had 13 gals . . . we paid less than $4 for a whole day of cropping!
Just e-mail me, if you're planning on coming.

If you have some UFP's (UnFinished Projects) or need to finish some last minute Christmas gifts . . . you're more than welcome to come to my home on December 13th, anytime after 10:00A.

I got in the Christmas spirit tonight and put our living room tree up! Once the tree was up, our youngest decided to sit and adore all the ornaments.

Hope you have an enjoyable week!
Peggy
www.MyCraftCottage.net
www.PeggyFullbright.StampinUp.net



No comments:

Post a Comment