Wednesday, November 19, 2008

More Christmas Gifts

Look out . . . we're on a roll!

Theresa (my sister) and Tammy (a friend of Theresa's) came over last weekend and we made these cute 'lil treat canisters . . . aren't they just the cutest? Here's the original design, that we scraplifted from Archiver's. I got the jars at Old Time Pottery for $3.99, for 3 jars! The ones at Archiver's are $9, for 3 jars, but they're also about 3 times the size too. I am going to put either Christmas candy or Homemade Hot Chocolate mix. It'd be enough for about 4 cups or so.

I used the Coluzzle, to cut out the ovals, and the Storybook Cricut cartridge, for the lettering. On the lettering, I got double-sided paper and used the background and the letting out of the same side . . . then flipped it over to the other side, for the top background. Got alot of use out of a 12x12 piece of paper, that's for sure! Between the paper and the jars, I spent about $2/jar . . . not counting whatever we put inside.

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Peggy
www.MyCraftCottage.net
www.PeggyFullbright.StampinUp.net

No comments:

Post a Comment