Sunday, November 30, 2008

Crafting Coupon Organizer

Today is our FIRST real snow, in Kansas City! Snow definitely puts you in the Christmas spirit! I might yonder out later, to do some shopping?!

As you may know, Theresa (my sister) has just started into paper crafting. I've been keeping my retail coupons in a little envelope in my purse. My envelope is now breaking down! So, I thought about making her a little accordion book, to put the coupons in. Once I was done, I thought if I make it into a little book . . . using the Zutter? So, I made one for myself also . . . they're made out of a manilla file folder! Didn't they came out kind of cute?! I'm needing to do a bit more embellishing, like adding ribbon on the one with the wire binding.

Theresa purchased the Stampin' Up!'s Country Living Holiday Collection Stampin' Kit. Guess she was in the Christmas spirit too, because she sent me pictures of her mantle. Didn't all the little ornaments come out cute? We couldn't find the little pearls that were on the Stampin' Up! website, but we found some icicle garland at Old Time Pottery. The kit is available through December 31st.
Link
Hope you're having a wonderful day! Let it snow . . . Let it snow . . . Let it snow!

Talk to you soon!
Peggy
www.MyCraftCottage.net
www.PeggyFullbright.StampinUp.net



No comments:

Post a Comment