Tuesday, November 25, 2008

One month from today . . .

I hope you've had a fantastic week!

I can't believe it! Christmas is exactly one month from today! ARGH! Oh my, I just don't feel prepared yet! I've gotta be hitting the Toys-R-Us website pretty hot-n-heavy here pretty soon!

We're having a Fill-In promotion! Our drawing will be December 5th @ 7:00P. Be
sure to click on the "What's New" button, on our website. Be sure to e-mail your answers to me at pmfullbright@everestkc.net! Anyone that e-mails the correct answers will be entered into the drawing, for a Simply Chic Fun Flower acrylic stamp set (see left) and a 2-ring storage binder!

One of the other Stampin' Up! demonstrators had a watercolor class a week ago. She, better known as Peggy #1 in our Downline group, is an awesome artist when it comes to Gamsol! Peggy kept telling us that it was easy . . . so I went to her watercolor class. You know what?! She was right! Once you get the hang of it, it's alot of fun too! Anyone want to place a bid for a used Aquapen? :o) Here's what I colored . . . I swear, if I was a peacock, my tail-feathers would be all fanned out! YES, I acutally painted these all by myself! Peggy is an awesome teacher! She's planning on having another watercolor class in January . . . I would highly recommend going! Here's a link to her blog. Be sure to check back often, for the next class date!

We made my nephew's birthday invitations this past weekend. He's really into Clone Wars . . . so of course . . . he wanted a Clone Wars invitation. I did some play on Clone Wars wording, on his invitation and made a pop-up card. Can't wait to hear if/how people opened the invitation! Guess if they don't show up . . . they weren't able to open the card, huh?

Stampin' Up! is having a Holiday Extravaganza, starting tomorrow through December 1st! Be sure to check out my Stampin' Up! Online Store, to see the Extravaganza bundles!

I hope you have a safe and happy Thanksgiving!
Peggy
www.MyCraftCottage.net
www.PeggyFullbright.StampinUp.net


No comments:

Post a Comment