Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Video from Santa

Okay . . . I just went through and filled in the blanks, explaining what Nathan and Patrick want from Santa, their ages, uploaded photo, etc. and I have to say that this is awesome! All you have to do is go to http://portablenorthpole.tv and fill in the blanks . . . this would be great on kiddos that still believe in Santa or could have a bit of disbelief?

We're going to have the boys watch it tomorrow . . . after we come home from Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Sqeakquel movie!! WAHOO! Terry is SO looking forward to seeing this, on opening day! :o) What we do for our kids, huh?

I had made a bunch of these snowmen grouping . . . but wanted to make something different with them, for the gals at my office. So I embossed Whisper White cardstock, with Petals-A-Plenty Impression Folder . . . then I dotted all the middles with a Real Red Write Marker. Whatcha think?

Just a few more days, until Santa comes . . . are you ready? Thanks for stopping by my craft room,
Peggy


2 comments:

  1. I really love the card above. I need to check into getting this stamp I think it is really cute.
    Have a Very Merry Christmas.
    Love ya all.
    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete