Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays!

I hope everyone is enjoying their holiday season! I can't believe the Christmas has now come and gone . . . I took off Monday & Tuesday, of next week, to spend at home with my men. We'll get off early on New Year's Eve . . . so I've got a REAL rough work week ahead of me (1.5 days)! GEEZ! :o)

Theresa and her family came over on Christmas Eve, for our traditional boiled shrimp dinner! Theresa made Mom's cheese ball . . . she had to modify since Kraft doesn't make Roka Blue cheese any longer. It turned out absolutely yummy! Great job Sissy! We did cut the evening short, since the weather was starting to get bad. Dad & LaDonna stayed at their home this year . . . since LaDonna was starting to come down with something and the predicted weather wouldn't be fun with a 2 hour drive home! We sure missed PaPa & LaLa though . . . and we hope LaLa gets to feeling better soon.

I did take some time out this morning, to create this digital scrapbook page on My Digital Studio. This was a pre-made page, I just filled in the journaling and dropped in the photos. Terry got me a 12" printer, for Christmas, so I can print these pages off! WAHOO! We have to network the printer first . . . but he's an expert when it comes to
stuff like that.

We've also had a snow blizzard here, in Kansas City! The snow started on Christmas Eve and really hasn't stopped! We did have a white Christmas though . . . something
we haven't had in years! It was beautiful! We've pretty much stayed inside . . . watching it snow, cooking, eating, and playing with the Wii. No complaints here though! :o) We are going to venture out today . . . after we clear off the driveway.

I hope the rest of your holiday season is merry . . . thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

4 comments:

  1. Your page is fantastic!!! And what a great present-12" printer!!!! Didn't know they made them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I love the page you made it turned out really cute. Oh by the way I love the picture of the blizzard I just hated getting out in it. I hope you have a wonderful New Years!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had a wonderful Christmas Eve!! The weather was the pitts so we had to end our evening early. Your page turned out really cute!!!

    Happy New Year Sissy to all of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas! Your scrapbook page is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete