Thursday, November 12, 2009

November Workshop Cards

Tonight the boys and I went up to a local pizza place and met a girlfriend for dinner. They make the best pizza! YUMMY! Terry was supposed to go with us, but decided that he needed to stay at home and racked leaves . . . did I squeak out of that deal or what? We got some BIG trees in our yard too! :o)

We got what they call a "King" pizza and between the three of us . . . there was ONE piece left! The boys snarfed it down like they hadn't eaten for days! :o) I had to get another whole pizza, just to bring home to Terry! Oh my, I can only imagine what it's going to be like 10 years from now . . . to feed these two fellas!

Here are the last two cards, for the workshop! I hope you like the fall colors as much as I do! I love this time of year!

Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment