Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kids Crop Card

Here is the card that the kiddos are going to make, at the Kids Crop this Saturday.

This will be easy-peasy for kiddos to do! The card is the Movers & Shapers Curly Label die and the Build-A-Bear is a die too. I sure hope they like dressing up the Build-A-Bear on this card! (That's kind of an oxymoron isn't it?) Heck . . . I even enjoyed dressing up this 'lil bear!

Terry and Nathan had their Tiger Cub meeting tonight. Terry asked for me to come up with a craft project for them to do . . . okay, he REALLY had to twist my arm on that one! :o) I came up with a bookmark, that they can all use in their Tiger Cub handbook. Terry said that the boys all had a good time . . . I'll upload the picture tomorrow, to show you. It turned out really cute.

One thing that I've had to really let go of not to try and sway them on what (or how) to do a craft my way. At first, it was really hard to do, but I've had to learn just to let go and let the boys do the crafting the way they want to. You know, it comes out very cute and their proud of what they did. Did you have a hard time with this, when you had kids?

I hope you had a wonderful day today . . . thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment