Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Veterans Day

Happy Veterans Day, to all who serve(d) in armed forces! Without you, we wouldn't be able to have the freedom, and luxuries, we have in the great USA! Thank you!!

Okay . . . here's the 3D turkey, for those coming next week! Now tell me he doesn't make your socks go up-n-down!? I dare you! Is this the cutest 'lil turkey or what? Theresa forward me the link to the gal I CASE'd/scraplifted this from. Even though he's got a Hershey Nugget, for a body, I still don't think I'll eat him . . . he's just way too cute!

Wouldn't these make just darling place holders at your Thanksgiving table?

Don't forget to mark your calendar for either Tuesday or Friday night @ 6:30P! I'll be uploading the other two projects . . . so stay tuned!

Thanks or stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

1 comment:

  1. Those are the cutest little turkey's I have ever seen!!! Sorry that I am going to miss your class but I would love to buy them!!!!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete