Sunday, November 22, 2009

Craft Show Yesterday . . .

Theresa & I were at the Eagle Glen Elementary School craft show yesterday. We had SO much fun, meeting new gals that stopped by, got to spend quality time with my Sissy, and hootin' it up with Jennifer. Jennifer now refers to us as her "Partners in Craft". Cute huh? :o) Here's the picture Jennifer took of us yesterday.

Thank you to all the ladies that stopped by the booth! Congratulations to Elizabeth H. from Raymore, MO on winning the stamp set drawing! WAHOO!

Once I got back home, Terry had dinner made (the Chicken & Rice with Celery Soup) . . . and the he helped me move everything back to the basement. I attempted to unpack the "Green Coffin" . . . but by the time I got home, we had dinner, I made a little jar for Theresa (for her to give to the teachers for Thanksgiving), and then I was starting to get a migraine. I took my medicine and poof . . . off to went to bed! Patrick came and snuggled with me . . . nothin' better than snuggling with one of your kiddos is there?! :o)

We're going to the Chiefs game today, with Theresa and Bruce. Even though the Chiefs aren't having the best season this year . . . I just LOVE the energy out at Arrowhead! I look forward to this day with them each year! GO CHIEFS!

I hope you have a wonderful day . . . thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment