Friday, January 1, 2010

A My Digital Studio Page

I finally got my little camera hooked up to my laptop . . . so guess what I just had to do?! I created a My Digital Studio scrapbook page! I created this one totally from scratch and it really was easy, to drag and drop pictures . . . add embellishments . . . and pick the background DSP. Boy am I getting so many things done with my time off! Next thing is to get my new 12" printer hooked into our network, so I can print this puppy off! :o)

These photos were from the local scrapbook convention, that we all went to in October. So you know the gals that I talk about . . . on the right side circles (from top to bottom): Jenny, Tammy, Me, Cara, Theresa (my sister) . . . also in the group photo (at the bottom) . . . there is Karen (far left), Laurie (far right on crutches, she'd just had knee surgery . . . what a trooper), along with Stacy Croninger (Editor-in-Chief of Paper Crafts magazine).

We stayed at the Embassy Suites (pretty close to the convention), which worked perfect for scrapbook weekends . . . 'cause you have a "crafting" room and a bedroom. You can see, in the bottom/left picture, how we had our living/crafting room set up. It was so much fun!

I feel very fortunate, to have such great friends and family to do things like this with. ;o)

Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Wow your page turned out really cute except for the pic of me. That one could of been left out. LOL The more I see you come up with I am really liking the Digital Studio. I may have to seriously consider getting it.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page! Sounds like that convention was pretty fun!

    ReplyDelete