Friday, January 29, 2010

Kids Krop class

I'm having a "Kids Krop" class tomorrow . . . we might as well say a "young lady" crop class, because they're all girls tomorrow! What a switch, huh? :o) This is one of their projects tomorrow . . . a tin scrapbook. When you open the tin, the paper inside that pulls out (to expand). The girls will also be making a Heart Sweet Treat cup card, and the "Love you much" card (shown on 1/25).

Got another BIG thing going on tomorrow . . . Nathan is going to be in his
first Pinewood Derby! He's SO looking forward to this event. The "Spiderman" derby car is ready to go! We've heard the cars don't last more than three times down the track . . . you'd think a bunch of Boy Scouts/men could make it run a few more times than that, don't you?! Anyway . . . hopefully his car holds up for races. Terry is helping out, tonight, with setting up all the equipment for tomorrow. You know I'll be snapping alot of pictures! :o) Can't wait to see our 'lil man race his Spiderman car!

Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

3 comments:

  1. Well another real cute idea by Peggy. I love the tin. I am sure the girls will have a great time. I know I always do.
    Nathans car turned out really cool. Tell him I said good luck. Can't wait to hear how it all goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck to Nathan! And have a great class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Nathan's race went well! Sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete