Saturday, October 4, 2008

Welcome Baby Girl

We have a new neighbor across the street . . . one with 10 little fingers & toes . . . Caroline. Let their sleepless nights begin! :o) I found this template on the Stampin' Up website and couldn't pass up the chance to make a little girl card! I just thought it was just so darn cute. If you have a Fiskars circle punch, it'd go alot easier and quicker!

If you'd like the template, e-mail me at pmfullbright@MyCraftCottage.net and I'll send the .pdf template to you.

I recently signed up to be a Stampin' Up Demonstrator! I have found that I combine the Stampin' Up and ProvoCraft products so often, that I've decide to sell both! Be sure to check my Stampin' Up calendar, for upcoming events and classes @ www.peggyfullbright.stampinup.net!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Talk to 'ya on Tuesday!
Peggy
www.MyCraftCottage.net

p.s. Here's a link to some circle punches, you can get some of these at Joann's, Michaels, etc. (www.fiskarscrafts.com/tools/s_circle-border-punch.aspx)

No comments:

Post a Comment