Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thanksgiving Cards

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile . . . I've been working some late hours and then when I get home, it's time to eat dinner, finish up homework, take baths, and then go to bed. It's just been a bit of a worldwind . . . it'll calm down in awhile . . .

To add a bit more wind . . . I needed to have my tonsils taken out. Since I've had strep throat 5 times a year, over the past 2 years, I guess is too much!? So we schedule it for last Friday. I'll be off of work for 2 weeks. I promise that I behaving by taking all my medication on time, keeping my voice to a minimum, and relaxing. I think Terry is liking the quietness around the house too! :o) All I can say is, "thank goodness for pain medication!" :o)

This morning, at 4:30A, I couldn't sleep . . . and the house was so quiet! So . . . since I hadn't made Thanksgiving cards yet, for our families . . . I figured WHY NOT NOW?! :o) The "card" is inside the craft pocket. Whatcha think?
Thank you for stopping by my craft room! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday!
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Awesome job sissy!!! Glad to see that your up to do more things than just sleep!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete