Sunday, November 28, 2010

Family Hayride Night

Hope everyone's Thankgiving holiday went well. The four of us stayed here at home and had a nice/little Thanksgiving dinner. I did get to contribute (a little) in the making of our dinner . . . I made my Mom's dressing recipe. The rest of the dinner, Terry made . . . and he did a fantastic job too! Nathan sure did put away Grandma Betty's cranberry salad! :o)

After a week, I am doing much better! I'm only taken pain medication 3 times a day and I've expaned into canned corn today! WAHOO! :o) I'm using the boy's old baby spoons, so that I don't get overly confident and take too much of a bite . . . knew keeping these things on hand would help out someday?!

I did get out the laptop today, to do some digital scrapbooking . . . the boy's pack has an annual Family Hayride Night. We always have a great time with Caleb's (Nathan's BFF) family.

I just love the picture of Caleb, Nathan, Patrick, and Jim (Caleb's Dad), on the hayride, bottom right picture. Isn't it a cute picture of them? I share the scrapbook pages I finish, with Caleb's Mom . . . she loves taking pictures, but that's about as far as the pictures get. I'm trying to get her on the side . . .

The boys go back to school tomorrow. :o( I'm sure going to miss my 'lil snuggle-buddies!

Thanks for stopping by my craftroom! Hope you have fantastic week!

Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment