Friday, June 4, 2010

TGIF

How are you doin'? I went to the physician on Wednesday and they took off my cast! WAHOO!

They put on a beatiful CAM boot (similar to a walking cast with velcro, so you can take it off). Good thing is that I can be walk around . . . bad thing is that I am! :o) Terry gets on me, when I'm up and around too much, but then all my fellas have almost been waiting on me for almost a week . . . I feel guilty! 'Ya know?

Being forced to lay in bed, is at least making me do some "fun" things finished too! This is a scrapbook page, from the school carnival (last month). It was alot of fun to make, in My Digital Studio.

Stampin' Up! has some retired items too! Want to check them out? Stop by my website . . . great way to get some "Last Chance" embellishments and stamp sets at a fraction of the original price!

Thank for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm sorry about your accident. That looks pretty painful. I hope you are better very soon. Although what a blessing to have such a wonderful family taking care of you.

    On the bright side, looks like you may have the chance to do even more great scrapbook pages.

    Thanks for sharing,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that you are up and moving around some! Cute scrapbook page!

    ReplyDelete