Thursday, April 15, 2010

Workshop Projects

Sorry 'bout posting this the night before the workshop, but this week has been absolutely nuts! I'm glad that tomorrow is Friday and let the weekend begin! WAHOO!

I sure hope you enjoy these projects . . . with Mother's Day, next month, we just had to do a Mother's Day card. :o) The flower, on the box, I found on Dawn Griffith's website. It's so easy and it turns out really cute! I used the wing, from the Two Step Bird Punch, as the leaf.

Next weekend Theresa, Jenny, Tammy/Laurie, and I are going to Country Keepsakes Scrapbook Retreat . . . it's scrapbook weekend place, about one hour south of Kansas City. Theresa's husband bid on this weekend for us at an auction last year and we actually won! I say "Tammy/Laurie" because Tammy can only come or part of the weekend . . . she over extended her commitments next weekend, so she's splitting the weekend in half with Laurie. There are eight gals staying there in the course of the weekend . . . so we'll be meeting 4 other gals. We're all really looking forward to this scrapbook weekend!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! Thanks for stopping by my craft room,
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment