Saturday, April 3, 2010

Farewell Party

My boss retired on Wednesday . . . I was the party "paparazzi". Imagine me without my camera, on a life changing day?! NOT! I'm putting a scrapbook together for him, with all the pictures . . . there was a wonderful turn out and Mark had a great time mingling with everyone.

This is a premade kit, with My Digital Studio (MDS), Rock-a-Bye Boy . . . but I changed out a few things, to make it for an adult. I just loved the color combinations and thought it would work. See . . . nothing in MDS is permanent! :o) I figured out a way to place names of the people who attended . . . 'cause you know 5 years from now, he'll forget some of these names. :o)

Once I got home from his party, I found Patrick on the bathroom floor with a blanket and his 'lil puppy. YUP . . . he was sick! :o( Poor thing! He stayed at home from school on Thursday. I then started feeling bad on Friday morning. Since yesterday was Good Friday, we were all off from school and work . . . so we snuggled and slept alot!

Okay, gotta go . . . I have 40 more pictures to scrapbook and add names to the first page! :o)

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter! Thank you for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

5 comments:

  1. Very nice. That will make a great memory!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome job sissy!!!! Mark will MISS you alot!!! You were a great secretary to him and did tons of personal stuff for he and his family! Graet job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! I like how this simple layout can include so many pics without looking cluttered and confusing! :) tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pages!! I love those colors and think it is wonderful that you can out what you don't want to something you do with MDS. Such a great program!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete