Sunday, October 4, 2009

Halloween Sweet Treats Card

Here's a little sneak peak, for the ones coming to the October workshop (October 14th & October 16th) . . . here is one of your projects!

When Stampin' Up! let demonstrators get a sneak peek at the new Holiday Mini catalog, I was fascinated by the Sweet Centers stamp set. I thought it was such a novel idea to incorporate candy in a card! Then when I found out that the Sweet Treat cups had adhesive that required they be affixed to the card? Oh no! All my hard work would have to be destroyed to get at that candy. I DON'T THINK SO! So, I went out on the Internet and found Michael Funke's blog (yes, an actual guy demonstrator) that made these Halloween cards and included the "pull" on it, to get to the candy. Once I'd seen this . . . I ordered the Sweet Treat Cups immediately!

I'm going to make a bunch of these, this weekend, to give to teachers and to sell at the Craft Bazaar too.

For those of you staying at Embassy Suites this weekend . . . we only have FOUR MORE DAYS! WAHOO!

Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards. They turned out so cute. Can't wait to make one. Can't wait for my sweet treat cups.

    ReplyDelete