Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Cousin Day & Gift Card Holder

We had Cousin Day, on Sunday, and had a lot of fun! The boys so enjoy spending time with their cousins. They wanted to watch Bob's Big Adventure (in 3-D) . . . don't they all just look too cute, sitting there with their 3-D glasses on?! Theresa, Bruce, Tammy, and Grandmere all had fun at the Chiefs game . . . even though they lost!

For those of you that attended the October workshop . . . remember the Christmas Gift Card Holder we made? We're celebrating a friend's birthday tomorrow and we needed a gift card holder . . . so
I changed it up a bit and made it for a birthday!

Jeri, my upline, is having a downline meeting at her house next month and we're also having a card swap! WAHOO! It's so much fun to card swap . . . it's just like a cookie exchange, but with cards! Here's my card swap (the "snow" card below) . . . we have to make 10-12 cards. I can't wait to see all the cards I come home with!

For those of you coming to the November workshop . . . we're using the same card layout, but using a different stamp set. Stay tuned . . . for the rest of the projects! I think you girls are going to like 'em! :o) I'll give you a hint . . . it has something to do with the holiday next month?!

Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment