Saturday, October 17, 2009

Getting ready for Craft Bazaar

I got up early, just as I do everyday.
The only difference? Today is
Saturday!

I'm making 'lil projects for Theresa and Jenny to do.
So they have things to create tomorrow and won't snooze.

I've gotta keep busy, so I've gotta go . . . it's crafting time.
Hopefully next week at the Craft Bazaar, I bring home
more than a dime!

Okay . . . I'm taking a poll. If you saw this at a craft show, how much would you buy it for?

I hope you have a great day today! Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. I would pay 1.50-2.00 See ya at our house for Brent's birthday party and I will be over in the morning to help make stuff for your craft show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say $1.50 to $2.00 also. They turned out really cute. Good luck I am sure you will sell everything.

    ReplyDelete