Thursday, September 10, 2009

September Projects

Okay . . . here's the sneak peak of your upcoming September workshop projects! The sympathy card, posted on 9/4, scalloped spider (made with a York Peppermint Patty), grocery list, and a Halloween card! If you haven't RSVP'd yet, please be sure to do so on/by Monday. Hope to see you next week!

This Saturday night, we're going to see Mamma Mia! at Starlight Theatre (an outdoor theater here in Kansas City) . . . Patrick is SO looking forward to this! I think he's more excited than I am. He has normally fallen asleep during the intermission . . . I bet he stays awake for this one! It's supposed to pour down rain this Saturday . . . guess we'd better bring our ponchos, since they don't allow umbrellas! Can't wait for an evening of Mamma Mia with my fellas!

Be sure to RSVP me! I'll have the White Russians chilling! :o)

Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

1 comment: