Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Cards

I hope you've had a wonderful week!

It's pretty hectic around here, as I'm sure it is in every household right now! Our boys are counting the days until Santa comes! If you have little ones at your house, you can go out to Norad's website and track Santa's location! I highly recommend it! You can even call too, I believe the phone number is on the website somewhere!

Here is a picture the Christmas cards we're sending out this year. I started these cards, back in October, during the CKU afternoon crop. Here it is two days until Christmas . . . and I'm addressing the last of them.

We decided, just the other day, to put pictures of our boys inside . . . so that kind of slowed up the process. Gee, a whole year of pictures . . . which ones do you choose? We decided on their birthday pictures, since of course they had HUGE smiles on their faces.

I used the Stampin' Up Scalloped Edge punch and the Cuttlebug Sledding folder. I ran the card front through the embossing folder and then once again with only a cream colored piece of paper (1.5" x 2"), placed on the snowman. I watercolored the snowman and then pop-dotted him on the card. I tied cream ribbon on the majority of them, but did some with jute. Kind of liked 'em both.

I sure had alot of fun creating these cards . . .

Have a wonderful day/evening!
Peggy

No comments:

Post a Comment