- Score CS @ 2.5" on all four sides and cut to the score lines on end pieces.
- Cut 4 pieces of coordinating CS (cardstock) at 2.25" square, 2.25" x 3.25", and 1 piece at 1.5" x 8.5".
- Cut 4 pieces of coordinating DSP at 2" square, 2" x 3", and 1 piece at 1.25" x 8.5".
- Adhere the DSP on the CS and then adhere those pieces to the outer edges of the scored CS. The 2.25" pieces go on the four corners (if that helps out on placement).
- You'll also need to have 2 brads - to make the place where the handle and side pieces come together stonger. I place the brads in backwards, so when the basket is emptied . . . it looks pretty. Besides . . . the flower embellishment I made covered up the "not-so-pretty" side of the brad.
The boys have their "Cinnamon Roll Critters" class today, at the local culinary school . . . I'll be sure to take lots of pictures! Can't wait to see all the critters they make!
Happy Mother's Day, to those of you with 2 legged and furry 4 legged kiddos! ;o) Enjoy your day tomorrow and thanks for stopping by my craft room! Peggy