Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Lake of the Ozarks Scrapbook Page

I hope things are going well, with you and your family. Sorry it's been awhile, since I posted last . . . I can't believe how busy it's been around here!

In May alone, we have a wedding, a school carnival, t-ball practices starting, a "Cinnamon Roll Critters" kid's cooking class (for the boys), a Stampin' Up! workshop, and a KC Royals game! Where on earth has the year gone?

Terry's sister and brother-in-law have a home, at Lake of the Ozarks. They've retired and moved to their lake home full-time now . . . so we went to the lake last weekend. Terry's bother (Gary) even went too . . . gosh we had a great time!

You know I just HAD to take pictures! :o) So I created a My Digital Studio scrapbook page!

Bring it on May . . . I'm ready for 'ya! Thanks for stopping by my craft room!
Peggy

2 comments:

  1. What an AWESOME page you created with the Digital Studio!
    AND I know how you feel about May! Aaagghh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your page! Great pictures! Sounds like busy but fun times ahead!

    ReplyDelete