Okay, so it's not Tuesday yet! I was just too excited and had to show you this pocket card!
- Take your card and down the middle score line, cut down 1.5".
- Fold card back and fold the top flap down.
- Use a corner punch on all corners (including folded flap).
- Run the bottom/front of card through the Cuttlebug (be careful not to emboss the flap though).
- Take a piece of decorative scrap and cut 1.25"x 4" and round bottom corners.
- Adhere decorative scrap to flap. If you wish to add ribbon to flap, do that step now.
- Stamp sentiment and adhere to bottom of flap.
- Use tape strip to the inside of the card, side and bottom, and to the bottom of the flap.
- Cut a piece of cardstock, that will fit inside the pocket card and decorate as you wish! I ran the top through the Cuttlebug Just My Type border embossing folder.